Friday, January 08, 2010

Let's see, wed's training was sianned.

But thurs' training was the ultimate one. I just felt all the aggro and intensity rush into me, building up excitement and there were ups and downs throughout the training, was glad about the positive comments made about me after that.

Then i had cramps on both legs WHILE COOLING DOWN --' I think I'm the first to kena cramp while cooling down. The cramp's still there on my right leg, argh damn inconvenient.

Okay, now i can only hope and give my best for next week's trial. * Cross fingers *

Aiyah cross fingers got use jiu don't need work hard le --'

I figured out i'm not the kind of student who will revise everyday and be well prepared for exams. Even if i do revise, nothing will get into my brain.

So i conclude that I'm the kind of student who will sometimes listen in class and chiong study when it's somehow nearing to exams, eh this doesn't mean I'm lazy hor, it's just my style.

I'm off to stretching my right leg, want to go training tomorrow de, byee people!


No comments: